The Alupe University College Library, commits to :
Deliberately enhance library operations and services to support selection, acquisition, description, preservation, and enhanced access to a wide range of outstanding collections.
- Provide library services, programs and resources in diverse forms to meet the varied user’s unique needs.
- Continually improve the physical and virtual spaces of the library to better meet the needs of our students and faculty.
- Deliberately educate clients regarding available library services, programs and resources for effective utilization.
- Build collaborations with students, faculty, staff, and other institutions to identify and implement valuable, realistic and functional solutions to accomplish the University College Objectives.
- Fortify existing and emerging teaching, learning, and research practices through custom-built services and expertise.
- Build an accessible, extensive, reliable and sustainable digital and technological infrastructure to enable the library effectively carry out its mandate.
- Retain a competent, courteous, cooperative, committed and diverse staff capable of embracing the dynamic teaching, learning, scholarship and research environment.
- Reliably manage the financial resources that enable us to improve our spaces, collections, services and programs.
- Encourage participation by the entire University College community for constant improvement of services.